Nivo is our fantastic app that allows you to communicate with us 27/7 and apply for products all in one place. It’s quick and easy to use and it enables you to have a record of the communication that you have had with us. Click the button that you need below for the correct link or scroll down for more information.
What can I do?
We have chosen Nivo as our App provider because we believe that it provides a fantastic service for our valued members. As well as being extremely secure, Nivo utilises Open Banking and other Fintech technologies to keep required paperwork to a minimum and make the application process as fast and straightforward as possible.
The Nivo App will talk you through what identification you need to become a member and you can message our team through the App at any time throughout the application process if you need further guidance. We require one document to prove identity and one document to prove address from the lists below.
- Full or Provisional Driving License
- National ID Card
- Residence Permit
- Universal Credit – Log into your account and download the full universal credit Statement showing your name and address.
- Bank Statement – Log into your account and download the full universal credit Statement showing your name and address.
- Utility Bill – Not a phone bill or TV license. Last 3 months.
- Council Tax Bill or Rent statement currently year.
- HMRC/DWL letter – Current financial year.
Nivo uses a combination of security, authentication and identity verification controls including biometric AI and encryption.
Nivo’s e-signing has been approved by leading lawyers. Because of Nivos extensive security controls and Onfido’s biometric identity verification AI, their e-signatures classify as Advanced Electronic Signatures under EU regulations and provide additional confidence which most e-signing providers lack.