Update my Nominated Bank Account

Please use this form if you wish to change your nominated bank account for share withdrawals.

If you have a nominated bank account you do not need to submit a share withdrawal form, instead you can call the office before 2pm for a same-day payment.

If you want to make a share withdrawal to a different bank account than the nominated account on file you will still have to submit a share withdrawal form.